Contenido en Español Español |   imprimir el articulo Print

Medical Insurance

All exchange students at UCA are required to hire amedical insurance (or prepaid) coverage throughout the period of their exchange, it could rather be an foreign or a local one.This will be a mandatory requirement to be able to register in the courses that the students want to take.

We recommend our studentsto make sure that their health insurance covers emergency hospitalization, general check-ups andrepatriation. Also, all of the studentsmust hand us in a copy of their health insurance before registering for a course.