Contenido en Español Español |   imprimir el articulo Print

Study at UCA

Estudia en UCA
  • All incoming students must be nominated by their home university before applying to attend UCA.
  • Applicants must have completed at least 4 semester studies and have a good academic performance at their home universities.
  • When applying, non native Spanish speaking students must comply with certain requirements.
  • Exchange students can take clases along local students and choose among the courses offered by the schools or the Programa de Estudios Latinoamericanos (PEL).
  • Each school has an academic coordinator for exchange students. He/she helps students during the whole semester in all academic matters (course contents and workload, registration, exams, schedules).
  • Exchange students pay tuition to their home university for the semester or year they spend at UCA.
  • If UCA does not have an exchange agreement with a particular university, students can apply as “free mover” students.